Sahuaro’s Theatre Puts On Final Performance Of The Year

Nora Thompson, Cougart Editor

On April 20th-22nd, Sahuaro’s drama department will be putting on their third and final show of the school year – “The Unusual Suspects” which is essentially Mission Impossible meets the Breakfast Club. It follows four students on their quest to take down their evil principal, it also involves vicious cinema fans, cranky old men, boys who can’t say anything other than ‘dude’, a disturbing son-mother relationship, a drunk Chanel employee, and some meddling janitors. Molly Woods, who does the lights for the performance, says, “The show is really awesome and you shouldn’t miss it.” The Unusual Suspects will be performed by Michael Accurso (Piddles) , Mattison Gary (Faith), Manchester Bradley (Agatha), Tyler Petri  (Chad), and Joe James-Eisenberg (Hudson) as the leads on Friday and Saturday, but on Thursday Brandi Burelson and Myley Martin will take over for Faith and Agatha. The Unusual Suspects will be performed in the auditorium for the first time in three years which gives the actors way more room to perform and makes for a more intricate set! The ticket prices are $5 for students and $7 for adults. Also if you have Mr. Wells for math you can count on some extra credit just for going! Please come out and support your thespian Cougars!