Fresh Face: Breanna Seamour

Jamie Beck, reporter

Q: What surprised you most about high school?

A: What surprised me most about entering high school was seeing how many people actually go here.

Q: If you could change one thing about Sahuaro what would it be?

A: One thing I would change would probably be the lunch lines. I stand in line sometimes with my friends while they get food and it takes forever.

Q: Have you tried the school lunch, if so what’s your favorite thing to eat ?

A: I haven’t actually tried the school food only because I bring my lunch from home.

Q: What made you want to bring your lunch instead of eating here?

A: The school food isn’t that healthy and I’ve been trying to stay on a diet.

Q: What are your opinions about having to wear your school id all day ?

A: I don’t really like wearing them but it’s a great idea for security to make sure we all go here.

Q: What are your electives and do you like them ?

A: For my electives I am taking Spanish 3-4, P.E., and College and Career Investigations. I don’t really care for P.E. as of right now because all we’ve been doing is the pacer test which gets boring after a while other than that I like my electives because I’m getting to learn a second language and learning how to figure out what I want to do after high school.

Q: Who is your favorite teacher at Sahuaro?

A: My favorite teacher would have to be Mr. Barany because he’s very funny and he’s a really good teacher.

Q: What’s your favorite subject and why?

A: My favorite subject is math because I’m really good at it and I understand it well.

Q: Are you in any clubs or sports at Sahuaro?

A: I am not in and clubs or sports at the moment but when softball season comes I am going to be trying out for the team.

Q: What’s your favorite part about softball?

A: My favorite part about softball is being able to get close with the girls and building a family with the team.

Q: What is your most embarrassing middle school experience and what did u learn from it?

A: My embarrassing middle experience would have to be the time I was walking up the stairs and fell because I was messing around and wasn’t paying attention and one thing I learned from it is pay attention and be careful.

Q: Who’s your celebrity crush ?

A: My celebrity crush would have to be Taylor Lautner because he is a really good actor and he is very cute.

Q: What is your favorite movie that Taylor Lautner plays in?

A: My favorite movie would have to be Twilight because his character is the wolf and he is a really good actor in that movie.

Q: If you could place a home in three different places were would they be?

A: The first home would be in California because I really like the vibe there, my second home would be in Paris because I’ve never been there before and I would like to see the culture, my third home would be Italy because its very beautiful.

Q: What are your plans after high school?

A: I would like to go to college in California at UCLA to become a veterinarian.

Q: What is your favorite animal?

A: My favorite animal is a dog because I own two and their very loving dogs and I would like to be able to help dogs or any animals in need.