• April 5Prom 2k19 The Key To Our Palace: April 26th 8pm-Midnight at Skyline Country Club

• January 9SENIORS: Submit Yearbook Quotes to [email protected]

Megan Markle Is Pregnant!!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Megan Markle Is Pregnant!!

Samantha Valdez, Opinion Editor

At first, Meghan changed her hairstyle, and you know, people do that all the time. Literally hours later, people were writing news reports that her hair change was because she was pregnant. Days later, the Royal Family confirmed the happy news. “Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019,”  Kensington Palace announced happily on October 15th.

The baby is expected to arrive in the Spring of 2019! You know how you always see those crazy articles about how Megan has to follow all these weird rules and she always breaks some of them. Well I found one and as I was reading through some were just ridiculous, one of them Megan has already broke. It’s just a mess but I’ll tell you some, just to spill the royal tea ; ). First she’s not allowed to wear those cute mommy shirts with like the smart sayings like #momlife and stuff like that, yeah she can’t wear that. Next is she didn’t “get pregnant,” the proper term in she’s “fallen pregnant.” When someone “falls pregnant” we all know their feet can swell up pretty bad, like really bad. But anyways if Meghan gets swollen feet it sucks for her because she has to wear closed toed shoes.

If Meghan and Harry ever get a divorce, Queen Elizabeth will automatically get custody of their children. The reason for that is the Queen doesn’t believe separated parents set a good example for Royal children. Meghan is also not allowed to have Gender Reveal Parties – the Queen believes they are not proper, oh not even baby showers are allowed. The ideal gift to give a pregnant royal is a soft baby blanket. And here comes the last one, most women can’t travel or shouldn’t travel during their third trimester.  Well Meghan shouldn’t be traveling at all, and she’s kind of on a Royal tour, so oops.

Well good news is there’s going to be a beautiful baby in the Spring of 2019. The baby will be seventh in line for the royal throne, so they will have a lot of waiting it do…haha. Even if Meghan won’t post pictures in mom shirts and is going to suffer from her feet, the amount of happiness the baby will bring to the world will be priceless.