Fresh Face ft. Arriel Welch

Ariela, Fresh Face Editor

Q: What do you like about school and what do you not like?

A: I’ve always liked school, but one thing that has allowed me to enjoy it more this year has definitely been the teachers and classes I wanted to get like French and Drama. One thing I would have to say I dislike are certain students who ruin the class environment by being disruptive. Teachers at Sahuaro tend to take one bad kid and punish the rest of the class because of it.

Q: What are you most excited about for next year?

A: Moving forward in theater is what I am most excited for and getting more involved in other things such as choir and sports.

Q: Did you go to the fair or are you planning on going, if so what is your favorite part about it?

A: I love all the scary rides and I have not been this year yet, but I plan to go this weekend.

Q: What is the #1 thing on your bucket list? Why?

A: Preparing for Oz which is a show I am a part of that the theater beginning class gets to do next week!!

Q: What is the best thing that happened to you this past week?

A: I’ve been sick this whole week lol nothing.

Q: What are your plans for the future?

A: Finish up high school and get involved as much as I can so I don’t regret anything.

Q: What have you learned from past experiences?

A: Try and look at everything from other people’s perspectives and not just yours. There’s always more than one way of seeing things, and it could save a friendship. Also don’t waste time dwelling on the past and just live life for you.

Q: If you were in a band what type of music would you play, and what would your band be called?

A: Really cheesy covers of all types of music and we would not have a band name because we are edgy 🙂