Fresh Face ft. Charlotte Bol

Freshman Charlotte Bol

Alex Herman, Reporter

Q: What are some interesting things about you? Things you would like people to know?

A: I play the clarinet in the concert band and I love music. I am really excited to meet new friends to hang out with and spend time with this year.

Q: Since doing online learning, how has it been for you? Has it been easy or hard? 

A: It has been difficult. At first, I was totally not for it and hated doing it. But as the weeks have gone by, it feels more normal to me. It’s really hard to establish a routine but once you get there it’s not as challenging.

Q: What’s one thing you’ve learned so far about being a freshman? 

A: I’ve learned that it’s so different from middle school. I thought it was going to be kinda hectic and crazy but instead it’s been nice. A lot of the things I thought I would hate I actually don’t mind so much. I hope my experience as a freshman becomes better and not turn for the worse when we go back.

Q:What’s your favorite class so far and why?

A: My favorite class has to be English. It’s always been a fun subject for me and I love writing. It’s also something that kinda just takes my mind off the pandemic.

Q: What are some of your favorite things you like to write about?

A: I like writing mostly about real issues and making them heard or journaling about life in general. I love to read fiction and such, but I can’t write it very well. Real life situations and stories are by far my favorite.

Q: If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?

A: I would probably want to be like a bird or something. Flying just seems kinda cool…I mean who doesn’t want to fly??

Q: Do you have any hidden talents? 

A: Well I used to sing when I was little but I don’t think I’m very good now. I do like art but I also don’t have a good perspective in how good I am.

Q: Lastly, what is your main goal for this year? Something good you want to see come out of this year for you?

A: I want to be more positive and have things that I enjoy.  I want to have a great community and friends and to not be forever stressed.