Senior Q&A: Brandon Seiler

Senior Q&A: Brandon Seiler

Francisco Acuna, Reporter

What has been your best memory at Sahuaro?

The bus rides to baseball games definitely. On the bus rides we have a lot of fun. This one time Haydn was sticking his head out of the window and he was yelling. Coach Raemaker yelled at him so bad. It’s something that I’ll never forget.

Name one of your favorite teachers at Sahuaro, and why?

My favorite teachers are Mr. Chandler and Mr. Raemaker. Mr. Chandler was my coach, and he was a really great history teacher. Mr. Raemaker because he let’s us go in everyday and we can talk baseball, mess around, and have a good time in class.

What are your plans after high school?

My plans after high school are to attend college or maybe go to the military. I’m thinking of going into the military because it seems like something interesting that I might want to do later on in life. I’m not really sure what my choices are going to be though since I’m also thinking of college. Maybe I’ll take the baseball root and go to college, or maybe I’ll just go to the U of A to get a degree.

What are three fun facts about you?

Eat. Sleep. Baseball. I have this sticker on the back of my truck. It just really sums up my life.

What’s your motto in life?

Me and my friend Stockton started this “Oh yeah” thing for baseball. What happened was we did it one day and then it kind of just stuck. We started yelling it. It became a chant. Now, it’s a total baseball thing and we say it all the time. You could say it’s an inside joke but at the football games and stuff we made it a chant, so it’s kind of known to people.

Name three of your idols/ icons.

I love  Dwayne Johnson “The Rock’s” way of life. My grandpa because he has helped me out a lot in life. I am very close with him. He helped me get into baseball. A lot of my life is around baseball.

If you could go back and change one thing about your high school career, what would it be?

I would have gotten a faux hawk earlier. I got a faux hawk this summer. Me and my cousin both got them. We go to the same barber. I really like the faux hawk, and so do other people. Bobby Dalbec has a faux hawk, so me and my cousin were instantly like, “We’re doing this”.

Where do you see yourself in 15 years?

In 15 years I see myself married, and with kids. I would like to be a coach in the future. I would really like to teach the game and pass it on. I really like educating people about the sport of baseball. I feel like I already do that with younger kids as a mentor right now. After the military (I’m not really sure how that’s going to work out yet), I would like to be a teacher. I would like to teach anatomy, physical education, or maybe health; something about the body. I just really like physical activity, and learning about how the body works.