• Last Day of School for Students (5/23)
  • Graduation (5/22)
  • Honors Night (5/14)

Polls

What's the best part of summer?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Sahuaro High School Choir Prepares for Fall Concert

Kasia Jackson

Get ready for an enchanting evening filled with captivating melodies and heartwarming harmonies as Sahuaro High School’s choir prepares to grace the stage. With the date set for October 4, 2023, mark your calendars and get ready to immerse yourself in the enchanting world of choral excellence. This momentous occasion promises to be an unforgettable experience for everyone in attendance.

Nousha Aldhefery

The concert will take place at Egbert Auditorium. Known for its excellent acoustics and comfortable seating arrangements, the auditorium provides the ideal setting for the heart-stirring performances that the school’s renowned choir for. Located at 545 N Camino Seco,  the venue is easily accessible, ensuring that you won’t miss out on any of the musical magic.

Sahuaro High School boasts an exceptional choir, comprised of talented students who have dedicated countless hours to perfecting vocal skills. Under the expert guidance of their esteemed choir director, Ms. Barnes, the students have worked tirelessly to create a repertoire that showcases their immense talent and passion for music.

Featuring a diverse selection of musical genres, the choir concert on October 4 promises to cater to all musical performances. From classical masterpieces to contemporary favorites, the repertoire will enchant and captivate audiences of all ages. The choir’s harmonious renditions of both well-known and lesser-known pieces will leave listeners in awe.

Choir concerts not only offer musical entertainment but also provide an opportunity for students to showcase their dedication, discipline, and teamwork. Behind the scenes, these talented individuals have invested countless hours in rehearsals, honing their skills and working together to create a breathtaking performance. The powerful message of unity and the expression of their shared passion will be felt by all those in attendance.

With the upcoming choir concert at Sahuaro High School on October 4, 2023, beginning at 7 p.m., the stage is set for an unforgettable evening of music harmony, and unity. Whether you’re a fan of classical music or enjoy contemporary pieces, this concert promises to deliver breathtaking performances for audiences of all ages to enjoy.