A Spooktacular Event

Giselle Enriquez, Editor-In-Chief

It was a spooktacular event, and STUCO was the host! On Monday, October 31st, Sahuaro’s Student Council invited the Exceptional Ed department to join them in the scariest of affairs, a Halloween party. After some planning, decorating, and orders, the party was set. STUCO members and the Ex Ed department dressed and looked the part. There were princesses, dogs, bunnies, and cans of soup people all ready to feast.

Ghostly pizza was gobbled, eerie desserts were devoured, and the most fearful of decorations hung – spider webs, ghosts,  and pumpkins thanks to Ms. Depugh’s Sports Med class. Not only were there edible goodies at the party, but Student Council had prepared a fun craft project.

Each guest got the opportunity to create their own pumpkin. Along the sides of the pumpkin, the students wrote down some of their favorite things. Pumpkins showed the true personalities of all the students.  “I got roasted the whole time,” said senior, Brannon Watters,”but it was still a blast. V rad.”

“It was great to have an awesome party for awesome people. I enjoyed making their Halloween more fun and memorable. I think they had a great time talking and hanging out with StuCo,” said junior, Austin Molina. “It was really fun. My favorite part was getting to hang out with everybody, and getting to help out. It was hard to plan it, but easy to enjoy it,” said junior, Megan Cook.

img_8563 img_8558 img_8560

img_8559