• Last Day of School for Students (5/23)
  • Graduation (5/22)
  • Honors Night (5/14)

Polls

What's the best part of summer?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Top Ten Most Popular Celebrities 2023

• Ryan Gosling- Gosling Was in the blockbuster Barbie movie from this summer, playing the titular character Ken within the film. The film was so popular it skyrocketed Ryan’s popularity for this year, 2023.

• Zoe Saldana- Saldana was in the latest update to the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise, “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2” playing the character of “Gamora” from said film.

• Dwayne Johnson- Johnson was in quite a few films this year. Including the films, “Red Ones”, “Fast X”, “Once Upon a Studio” and playing “Callum Drift” from the Red Ones, “Luke Hobbs” in “Fast X”, and finally “Maui” from “Once Upon a Studio”, really working himself off this year of 2023.

• Leonardo DiCaprio- DiCaprio was in the film “Killers of the Flower Moon” this year, playing the well-known character, “Earnest Burkhart” in the film, not really booting some of his popularity in recent years, but it’s Leonardo DiCaprio so, we should honestly expect him on this list.

• Cillian Murphy- Murphy was in one of the most popular movies of this year, “Oppenheimer” playing the main character, Oppenheimer. Now yes this film wasn’t as popular as say, the Barbie Movie, but it was still one of the most popular movies in the year 2023.

• Margot Robbie- Robbie was in one of the most popular films of the year, Barbie, as the main character, Barbie herself. This has added one of the biggest boosts of her career as of late and has really shed some light on her acting in general.

• Viola Davis- Davis has been in the film “Air” and was in the 2023 film, “Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes”. Davis played one of the characters known as “Deloris Jordan” in Air, and played, “Dr. Volumnia Gaul” in the newest Hunger Games film.

• Bradley Cooper- Cooper was in the film this year called, “Maestro”. Cooper also played the character “Leonardo Bernstein”, one of the main characters in the movie.

• Tom Cruise- Cruise was in this year’s film called, “Mission: Imposable- Dead Reckoning Part 1″. Cruise played the character of ‘Ethan Hunt” in the film.

• Chris Hemsworth- Hemsworth was in the film, “Extraction 2”. He played one of the characters known as “Tyler Rake”. Though not as relevant from his acting high of 2022, it’s Chris Hemsworth so (again), we all should just kind of expect him to be on this list.