Top Ten Binge-Worthy Shows of 2023

• The Summer I Turned Pretty continues to make episodes as it is based on a series of books. Two families have a tradition of spending the summer at the Fisher Beach House every year. When Belly turns 16 everything around her turns upside down as secrets are discovered and drama unfolds leaving everyone in pieces. Conrad and Jeremiah don’t expect Belly to look the way she does this summer causing their feelings to be thrown through a loop.

• The second and last season of Cruel Summer was released in 2023. Jeanette is considered one of society’s “outcasts” in high school; she envies Kate, one of the popular girls at her school. Over time, she steals Kate’s identity leaving the question “Where is Kate?” Jeanette falls into a depression soon after leaving her thinking about her life choices.

• The last season of The Walking Dead was released in October of 2022. Rick Grimes is a cop in Atlanta, Georgia, and ends up getting shot on duty one day putting him in a coma. When Rick awakens, he finds that civilization has completely collapsed leaving a zombie apocalypse. Rick’s head is out of the game until Morgan Jones shows him the new rules of life, once Rick’s head is on straight, he leaves Morgan on a Journey to find his family in the zombie outbreak.

• The final season of Breaking Bad was released in July 2012. Walter White is a chemistry teacher who ends up getting diagnosed with lung cancer. Walter doesn’t have a lot of money to pay for his cancer treatment and family. When he finds out someone close to him has a fast way to make him the cash he closes the deal, leading him down a dark dangerous path.

• The last season Good Girls was released in 2021. Beth, Annie, and Ruby are all struggling in different ways and need money. When Annie gives a dangerous idea to the girls for some quick cash, all the girls agree. When Rio finds the girls, he tells them it’s game over, the girls are in a deeper hole than they thought and don’t know what to do.

• The last season of Lost was released in 2010. A plane crashes on the way to its destination and all the surviving passengers are forced to work together to survive.

• The final season of Supernatural came out in 2020. John Winchester sets out on a hunting trip and goes missing, leaving his two sons, Dean and Sam clueless. When Dean receives a voicemail from his father, he gets worried and runs to Sam for help. Once Sam is on the bandwagon, they set out to find their father only to discover their father’s line of work is much more than they thought it was.

• My Life with the Walter Boys was released this year and is still ongoing. Jackie lost her parents at the age of 16 and was forced to move to Colorado. While in Colorado, she is placed with a new family, the Walters, and she’s forced to adapt only she doesn’t quite know how.

• The last season of Euphoria was released in 2022. The show follows multiple people’s lives and storylines making it hard to follow. Rue is an addict and gets sucked into something she never wanted. All the while the low-key plastics (Maddy, Kat, Cassie, and Lexi) are falling apart.

• The final season of Friends was released in 2004. 6 friends go through just about every life experience together: love, marriage, divorce, children, heartbreaks, fights, new jobs and job losses, and all sorts of drama.