• Last Day of School for Students (5/23)
  • Graduation (5/22)
  • Honors Night (5/14)

Polls

What's the best part of summer?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

10 Things That Make Me Happy

• Makeup makes me happy because it serves as a form of self-expression. The application allows me to highlight features and experiment with different looks. I also love the routine of doing my makeup, it helps me feel organized for the rest of the day.

• Photography makes me happy because it can capture my favorite memories. I love capturing what my eyes see and taking photos of beautiful things and moments. I enjoy the fact that I can revisit that memory and share it with others. Taking pictures also helps me appreciate the beauty of the world.

• The ocean makes me happy because being near it brings a sense of calmness and relaxation. The sound of the waves, going diving, and the smell of the salt are all relaxing to me. I love it when I go underwater, it’s so quiet and you can see all the aquatic life in their environment.

• My bed acts as my safe space and it’s where I can truly relax. I love watching shows and scrolling through my phone in my bed. It’s where I always find peace and it’s where I cherish the peaceful moments in my life.

• Aquariums make me happy because I love the sense of tranquility while walking through it. I also love the music that plays, it’s always an underwater sound or just a type of peaceful music. It’s also cool to look at how the fish act and seeing their mannerisms.

• My dog, Bubba, makes me happy because I love him. I have had him since I was five years old, and he is my childhood dog. I enjoy taking naps with him because he will sleep on the pillows above my head, which I find comforting. He also makes me happy because of his personality; he is a loving dog and is rarely mean.

• Animal Crossing because it’s very relaxing. Animal Crossing is a Nintendo game where the player moves to an island and gets to design it as they choose. I love choosing the way my island looks and I enjoy taking the time to redesign it. It is the perfect game to relax to and just let your creative mind run free.

• Traveling makes me happy because I love exploring unfamiliar places and making fun memories. Exploring, trying different things, and meeting people from various places adds a burst of excitement to my life. Traveling also acts as a break from my usual routine and it makes life more colorful and memorable.

• Art is a great form of happiness for me because I love seeing what other people create. I enjoy walking through art museums while listening to music, it makes me very calm and happy. I also love learning about art, the different techniques and the types of art, and its history.

• Rain makes me happy because I love the tranquility of it. The atmosphere, the noise, and the smell of it makes me very calm and happy. Moreover, the sight of rain is aesthetically pleasing to me. I love how it makes rainbows and shows everything glisten. It symbolizes a refreshing change and adds a magic touch of magic to the day.