Seniors, This Is For You

source: SpreadShirtMedia

source: SpreadShirtMedia

Nathalia Valdez, Editor-in-Chief

Recently, many Sahuaro Seniors (including myself) have been wondering what’s next. What’s going on with graduation, prom, senior sunset, etc. And the honest answer is, unfortunately, no one knows for sure.  What we do know is that Student Council is working very hard in order for us to have some sort of celebration.

All around social media, there have been multiple polls asking for senior input, “Prom or Graduation?” “On-campus or off-campus?” etc. We must remember that these polls are not necessarily what will happen, however, for now, they are just a possibility. This year has been very dificult on Sahuaro students and faculty, however we must try our best to stay healthy and positive, so we can hopefully see both.

Another extremely important announcement for all seniors, you can now submit you senior quotes! This year senior quotes are back; last year only the Top 25 were allowed to use them. Most of the students gave advice on how to be successful and how that will help in the future, while others used famous quotes. Other good examples of quotes are your best high school memory, advice from your mom, and even the one thing that got you through high school.

Former Sahuaro senior, Samantha Valdez agrees, “Seniors this year are fortunate to get the opportunity to incorperate a quote, further leaving their mark in high school.” She also believes that even though this year has been rough on the seniors, it will all be worth it in the end. Please make sure your quote is school appropriate.  To access the senior quotes form click the link here.