Janee Broussard – Fresh Face

Jamie Beck, Fine arts editor/ Slide show editor

Q: What is your favorite part about high school?

A: My favorite part of high school is how nice everyone is and no one judges. In middle school everyone worried about what others looked like and here I feel like I can be myself.

Q: What are your electives? Do you like them?

A: My electives are Spanish and Health. I like both of my electives because Spanish gives me the opportunity to learn a new language and Health teaches me things I didn’t know on how to stay active and eat right.

Q: Who is your favorite teacher at Sahuaro and why?

A: My favorite teacher is Ms. Rossmeissl, I like her because she’s a good drama teacher and lets us be ourselves.

Q: Have you ever been in sports or in any right now?

A: I am not in any sports right now but before high school I cheered for five years and played softball for four years.

Q: What was your favorite part about cheer and softball?

A: My favorite part about cheer was getting ready for the competitions and being able to travel. My favorite part about softball was the rush it gave me when I hit the ball and ran all the bases.

Q: What was your worst middle school experience? What did you learn from it?

A: My worst experience was in 7th grade and I was running and tripped on a rock and everyone was watching. One thing I learned from it was to pay more attention to my surroundings.

Q: Who is your celebrity crush and why?

A: My celebrity crush is Liam Hemsworth because he’s a good actor especially in the movie “The Last Song”, and he plays Miley Cyrus’s boyfriend who happens to be her boyfriend in real life. He is also really cute and I like his smile.

Q: If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

A: I would probably travel to Jamaica because it is very pretty and tropical and I love the accent of most of the people who live there.

Q: If you were stuck on an island with one other person who would it be and why?

A: If I was stuck on an island with one other person it would most likely be my grandpa because I am very close with him since I live with him and I love him very much. Another reason why is because he’s very smart and would find us a way off the island even if he has to make it.

Q: What is one of your biggest fears?

A: One of my biggest fears is losing family and one day being by myself. Just recently I lost my grandma and that was really hard because I was so close to her and now I know to spend every moment I can get with my family.

Q: What is something exotic you want to do one day?

A: One day I want to swim with sharks. It is something I’m kind of scared of but I think it would be something fun to be able to tell friends and family one day.

Q: What is your favorite animal and why?

A: My favorite animal is an elephant because they’re very cute and innocent.

Q: What are your plans after high school?

A: My plan after high school is to go to a college in Washington and play on their softball team.

Q: What is your dream job?

A: My dream job is to be a nurse. I’m not quite sure if I want to work with just kids or maybe both adults and kids. This is a job I consider doing forever, I’ve always wanted to be a nurse or work somewhere across the medical field.