Get Spooky with Drama Club

Troop 215 Competing at State Back in 2019

Paula Le, Reporter

Alexa play Spooky Scary Skeletons.

You best believe it is that time of the year. Halloween, the occasion that truly displays your colors. Regardless of whether one decides to cosplay an extravagant character or be basic and be a person from the Purge movie (no hate no shade), the 31st of October is a time where you can let loose.

The Drama Club here at Sahuaro is holding a Halloween Special gathering! What is exactly happening in the meeting you say? The officers of the Thespian Club are having a pumpkin carving and costume contest. No need to worry if you are a non-theater student, all Drama Club meetings are open for all Cougars to join. However, Mrs. Strong, Sahuaro’s theater teacher, asks those who are keen on joining to email her an RSVP with their name no later than 3:30 p.m before the event. “This way I can document everyone interested in coming and let them into the meeting. If I don’t recognize the name, I won’t be letting them in due to safety/hacking issues,” Mrs. Strong strongly emphasizes.

Mark your calendar because this event is taking place on October 27th at 4 p.m. The officers encourage others to have carved pumpkins before the meeting and to keep costumes school appropriate as always.

Wish to join more future Drama Club gatherings? The theater department is having a meeting on November 24th and December 15th from 3:30-4:00 p.m. Follow Sahuaro’s theater on Instagram @sahuaro_theatre to stay in contact with your fellow Thespians.

If you’re interested to spend Halloween a bit early with your friends, the information is below:

Meeting ID: 81077809826

Password: Club